In classes, reading is tough for me because I have to read deeply not like just picking up some tips. I feel difficulty to understand well readings. However, my reading teacher is so nice, so she tell me how to read from basic points. She also has lots of knowledge which are interesting. I read as many books as I can in a 24 hours library;) This practice surely influence my future, I believe. I don't want to escape from reading. Hummm once I got used to read, that's it though...
| in the library at 2AM hhha |
Next, compared with my days in Japan, I have more free time. Thus, I need to manage my time schedule balanced well between study,socializing and travels. it's difficult because I was passive in Japan so I don't know how to enjoy my free time;) That situation trains me for my future. Also I'll focus on my specialized field after study abroad, hence now is the only time to get used to "true time management" for me.
Fortunately, I found volleyball club and dance club that are my favorite. In volleyball, I sometime organize our practice and tell my mates my theory of vball because it's not famous in London so much, there are many beginners. The experience trains me a lot. it I s tough to explain how to play vball even because I have many thing want to say. Now, my team is in the first place in a league in mixed volleyball. ( male members are few:(
| volleyball competitive members (not not so tall but jump high) |
| international food party I made Niku-jaga!! |
Dance is also amazing! I and Hide have two teachers seriously. one of them is a French guy and the other is Yumiko from Japan. He tells us "liberal arts of dance" (by Hide) about origin of hip-hop and main purpose of dance like that. Yumiko-san also teaches us how to take rhythm. They are 'absolutely brilliant'
| workshop for the first time! wanna be Michael!:) |
this is my brief life in UK so far.
By the way, a few days ago, some of us made a discussion about FILA. They want to contribute to FILA by their efforts and cheer up with each other for the purpose of our improvements. In particular, after study abroad, we need high English level at least to take each specific field. We should make efforts harder than ever. Most of Goldsmiths members interact in English for our practice. I prefer
this atmosphere. Moreover, according to Jun, it's important to keep communicating in English in Japan for our juniors. I really want to be able to make myself understood properly in English as well.
As you can see, my progress depends on my effort in my free time. This is the most VALUEABLE and RISKY parts of the study abroad. I'm doing study abroad, not play abroad. I will not forget it and make the rest of my stays more meaningful. I'm looking forward to seeing you, everyone!!
| went to London zoo with my flats |

Takashi, i wanna see your dance again!
ReplyDeleteAlso, let's do Onigokko in yuko dorm after studying abroad! Lol But now, let's do our best in studying!