Monday, 17 November 2014

Traveling :D

Posted on 16:23
Hi! I'm Hachi <3 I hope all of you are having the best time in where you are! And so am I :D !! 

Everyone in Goldsmiths like Jun, Junior, Riko, Ayame and the others already wrote about our daily lives and classes.. 
So I was worried about what I have to write!! And I finally got it hehe 

I have an experience which the other FILA students don't have! Traveling!! 
As you may know, we had a short break which is called 'reading week' for a week.
And I went to Brighton with my classmates!

I'm sure you guys don't know where Brighton is (I didn't know til I get there lol)
so I'll put my all of the pictures of Brighton! Plz enjoy heh :P


This is Brighton!! So beautiful <3
It took about 2 hours to get here by a coach. 


It was awesome! Even though it was freezing.. We hang around and at night, went to eat something really good!!!




Ohhhh... I wanna eat those again :( 
Because it was beach, we went to eat seafood! Oysters and shrimps <333


We stayed for a day there!
And you know what?! It was so cheap!
The hostel cost only 11 pounds even though we didn't make any reservations!



At night, it became even more beautiful~


It was such a nice trip! I loved that.
It must be much better if I go on summer! Maybe I will lolll

Winter vacation is coming in a month!
One of my friends in Korea will visit me, and we will travel to Europe countries! As many as possible hehe
Really looking forward that!!!!
I will post about my trip again! Plz wait for me lol

I miss you guys sooooooooo much :(
Hope u make the best year ever! 
See ya <3333

1 comment

  1. I should have gone with you guys...I will go next time né! =D

    ReplyDelete