Monday, 10 November 2014

Wales!!

Posted on 13:32
Hyaaaaaaaaa-Hooooooo!!!
I'm SHIN!!
Well... Jun, Riko and Kayo have already posted their daily life...so I am thinking what should I write. Got it.

As Jun mentioned in his post, I, Yuya  and Takashi visited WALES last week!!
It took almost 4 hours to get there by bus... We visited Cardiff which is the biggest city in Wales and Brecon where is countryside so it has rich beautiful natures. Because we love nature and were supposed to watch the sky filled with stars, we went to there. However, it was raining so we couldn't watch the starlit sky... which was pity for us. But still, Brecon was nice place. We enjoyed the nature and Hotel we booked and stayed was also good. I ate breakfast sooooo much because it was free and super fucking tasty. After that we went to Cardiff and did shopping:) Nobody bought anything, though. hahaha    Anyway, that was lovely trip with my best friends!!!
Cardiff

Cardiff, looks picture :) it's Takashi actually


Cardiff Castle

Rainbow after the rain...that is why we had rain

lovely road in Brecon

Morning in hotel with a cup of coffee / tea



By the way, I am studying in Arts and Humanities pathway. As a class, I visited some gallery to feel the ART and analysed it. From next week, I am going to watch the musical!! what a fun class.hahaha Of course it is study. Only I, Laurel and Chieko is taking this pathway. 



Elephant



I finish this time. 
everyone, thank you for your time to read my post :)
I will give you the view of Big Ben. See-ya :)




P.S. Let's swim.


3 comments

  1. Funny pictures!!! I wanted to go with you guys!!!! =\

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been a nice trip! Please post the picture of tapuro coat??. ( sorry, i don't know the spelling haha ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How tasty was that breakfast?

    Looks like a great trip! You have some great pics. I really like the pic of Takashi and Yuya holding up the rainbow.

    What musical are you going to see? I'm so jealous. I love musicals. Enjoy!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete