Hi! I'm Kayo!! I'll shear my class schedule.
Surprisingly, I have only seven classes per week! I have lots of independent study time.
There are basically two parts of classes.
English classes and pathway classes. English classes have three groups, devided by the test we took at the biggining of this term. I'm learning in groupB. There are reading, writing, listening, speaking, and grammar class. I like reading class because the material of reading class is about phylosophy and it is very interesting! We learned basic idea of Plato and Aristotole until last week.
In the pathway classes, I'm learning about understanding images and identity. All of us are taking understanding images class, but the identity class is only for social science pathway. Students who are taking other pathways, Arts and Humanities, and Media and Culture, are learning in different classes.
Most of classes are very interesting and useful for me, so I'm enjoying learning here!
My challenge is to use lots of independent study time more effectively. I have to defeat my laziness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sounds like a nice schedule!
ReplyDeleteLots of time for independent study! Wow!
Try to think of your independent study as a class, then your brain will connect this time with "study time" rather than "free time." (Sometimes you have to trick yourself....it's psychology!)